Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11 months old today



Today Ryan is 11 months old! I truly can't believe it. He is growing every day. The photo in his red pajamas was taken tonight after his bath. I bought these pj's last week, hoping they would last him a few months.... I hope they fit through Christmas. The size is for 18-24mos! and they just barely fit him. I bought him an outfit for Christmas that is 18mos. I hope I dont have to exchange it!
The sleeping shot was taken a few days ago. Tim took it after he was picked up from daycare. What an angel!!! That is all for tonight. Enjoy

3 comments:

Mor Mor Jo said...

Ryan,
You are one beautiful angel. You are growing so fast it is hard to keep up with your progress. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, God bless you, Mor Mor Jo loves you more today.

ops said...

He really is growing! It's been too long since we've seen him. Seems like we've been running since Matt and Morgan's wedding!
We'll see you soon.
G.U. Mike and G.A. Jamie

Aunt Judy said...

OMG - do you look good in red - almost 1 year old - can you believe how the time flies - can't wait to see you so I can do some sloppy kisses on those fat cheeks.
it won't be long before you will be walking, talking and in the terrible two's.
Love GA Judy