Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bath Time











So Ryan has been busy this week. We had a meeting with First Steps on Wednesday. Everyone is really happy with Ryan's progress. Our case manager couldn't believe how much he has improved on his skills since she last saw him in December. Unfortunately, she won't be our case manager after July (due to state issues). We will miss her. One of the things discussed is speech therapy. So Ryan will now be meeting with another therapist (PT, OT, Eye and Speech). So far he is doing well, we just want to keep him on target. He trys new words and sounds everyday. He now says 'Good' every time you ask him "How's Ryan doing" or How's my buddy". He also says it when we say "Good Morning or Good Night". He says "N-key" for Monkey. He also says "Cool". So the words are coming, but we think the therapist will help him communicate more.

We had bath time tonight and I let him play a little longer, so I could take some photos. He was having so much fun, playing with the cups and splashing.

I also took some photos last weekend when I put him in his swing. He loves it!

So enough of my babble, enjoy the photos.

No comments: