Sunday, October 5, 2008

Soulard Oktoberfest 2008



On Saturday, we went to Soulard to celebrate a traditional Oktoberfest, German style. We had a great time. We met up with some friends, some who had yet to meet Ryan.

He was a trooper. We were at the festival for about 4 hours before he was done! He was happy and really took in all of the surroundings. I tell you, so many people stopped by us and said 'How Cute' or 'He is Adorable'. I even caught someone taking his picture! I have to admit, he did look adorable.

When we got home, he had about an ounce of carrots and was done. He wanted that bottle. After, he could barely keep his eyes open and fell asleep about 7pm. This gave Mom, Dad, Scott and Renee time to watch Mizzou crush Nebraska and the Dodgers deliver the Cubs a huge box of kleenex!!! What a great day!

Anyway, not sure what we will do today. I pray he doesnt have my allergies. He has a little sniffle.

Enjoy some photos from Oktoberfest

No comments: