Friday, December 19, 2008

Its My Birthday!










Today is Ryan's First Birthday! Where did the year go? He is such an angel and is so big...nearly 22 lbs.
Unfortunately he has a double ear infection. He isnt acting fussy but he hasn't been eating much the past few days.


Here are some photos from his first professional photo shoot last week.

We have a busy weekend. Uncle Dan comes in town this afternoon while MaMa and PaPa B arrive on Saturday.

Enjoy the photos. The first one is my favorite!

3 comments:

mama and papa b said...

Ryan Dean , You are sooo cute in your 1st Birthday pictures. PaPa and I can hardly wait to see you. You have grown so much over the past year. God has blessed over and over and continues to do so. We love you and will see you on Saturday. Love MaMa and PaPa B

Jen Lee Reeves said...

Happy happy happy birthday!! I can't believe I missed it without sending you blog love. We're so happy to have you in this world Ryan!!!

Mor Mor Jo said...

Ryan, Your Christening/birthday party was so much fun. You were so good in church, Mor Mor Jo is so proud of you and your mom and dad. Your one year old pictures are so cute, and your Santa pictures are a treasure forever. I had fun playing the piano with you at Uncle Mike's and Aunt Jamie's house on Christmas Day. You were laughing so hard and having so much fun I did not want you to go home. I will see you soon. Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, God bless you, Mor Mor Jo loves you more today.skyat