Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ryan gets his splint and shows off his belly laugh


Uncle Dan created this photo of Ryan
The Splint
Lauhging and playing
Playing Hide and Seek with Dad
I wanna bang on the drum all day!
Sebastian insisted on being in the photo. He would not move!








Ok, I know I haven't posted in 2 weeks, I've been yelled at by my brother twice now, so here you go.

We have had a busy couple of weeks. Ryan seems to be over his cold now and I think we will attempt whole milk again tomorrow. He has been eating like a little pig, at least 16 ounces of solid food a day. This past week he started with some animal crackers too. I can't believe he is now 13 months old!

On Tuesday, Tim took Ryan to get fitted for his splint. The splint fits his right hand and will hopefully help him start to use his right hand a bit more, at least keep his hand open and thumb out. He seems to tolerate it ok, just not sure what to do with it. He wears it for 2 hours on, then 2 hours off.

Today we took a ton of video and some pics as well. Tim had him rolling. I posted the funniest part of the video. I promise it won't be 2 weeks between posts again.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Bearded Dan said...

Thanks
these are great pictres