Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ryan's Easter Outing




I know I havent updated the blog in a few weeks, but we have been busy.

Ryan is growing by leaps and bounds. We had a home health nurse come to the house on Thursday to give Ryan a shot and he weighed in at 8lbs 5oz! I knew he was getting heavy, but had no idea how much.

On Easter, we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a few hours. Ryan did really well in all that chaos. 10 kids running around and going crazy at the Big Easter Egg Hunt.

Ryan got to meet his new cousin Aiden as well. We thought it was a picture moment when we put both newborns on the couch. Here are a few photos. How cute are they.

4 comments:

Natrat said...

WOW!! What a handsome Easter baby!!!! And, is that red hair I'm seeing??? And, WOW!!!! Are you getting big or what??!! Good job!!! Remember Ryan and family......you are prayed for!!
Natalie

Aunt Judy said...

Hi Ryan - Mom and Dad too -
it was such a pleasure to hold you on Easter. You just made my day. I had been waiting so long to hold you in my arms and you are just too cute and cuddly. Just think next year you and your cousin will be out collecting the Easter eggs, with mom and dad's help of course.
your Easter basket will be ready.
Love GA Judy

Mor Mor Jo said...

Ryan,
How big you are getting. I can see it every time I see you, but when I hear what the numbers are I am amazed at how fast you are growing. Sorry you had to get a shot, but that will keep you healthy. I will see you Sunday this week. Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, God bless you, I love you more today. Mor Mor Jo.

Anonymous said...

How darling!