Monday, September 8, 2008

Ryan is Teething





Tonight while I was feeding him some more squash, I felt his first tooth. Now yesterday makes more sense...all the classic symptoms of getting a first tooth...fever, irritable, drooling, facial rash.


He is getting bigger everyday. His first tooth! I am so excited.


I can see it just push through his gums.


His eye sight is getting better too. He really tunes in to the tv screen and the laptop. Bright lights and colors really stimulate him.


Did I mention he is 19 lbs 4oz now!


More later..

2 comments:

The Bearded Dan said...

I can't believe he is growing since he is wearing most of his food.
Hopefully he outgrows all that rams gear soon.

Aunt Judy said...

good gosh
he is amazing
he looks great in green and orange
Let's try another color
Love GA Judy