Monday, February 11, 2008

Feeding 3 bottles a day

Ryan had a good weekend. His feedings have been going well. Thursday he took a full bottle when Tim fed him. Friday he took almost a full bottle, so his doctor decided to up him to 2 feedings a day. Since he has done well with that, they pushed him to 3 feedings a day! We dont do the feedings back to back, they usually will feed a bottle, the next feed through a tube, the next will have a bottle. He is up to 42 ml every 3 hours or about 1 1/3 oz. He is on his way. He is also up to 4lbs 8oz.
Now that I am back at work, I do get to go see him at lunchtime for about a half an hour and then I go see him after work. It was really hard for me last week, but if I break up my day like that, the day goes much faster. Soon he will be home and can spend all my time with him

4 comments:

Mor Mor Jo said...

Ryan,
I had another wonderful weekend with you. You are growing so much, it makes my heart smile. Sorry my singing did not please you, I could tell by the face you made, but it is something you are going to have to get used to, a grandma that can't carry a tune. I love you more today, Mor Mor Jo.

ops said...

Ryan your face looks way more full than the last pictures I saw of you. You are so cute, i can't wait to see you in person. We're praying for you at the Opsal house and we love you. Keep up the good work!


-Caitlyn

Unknown said...

You are getting so big getting to see you in person will be great! I'm soooo excited!Well i ♥ u!

-Kylee

Jen Lee Reeves said...

BIG HUGS! I know it has to be hard to go back to work. But WOW, four pounds, eight ounces. That's awesome.