Friday, February 29, 2008

No more feeding tube!

So Ryan's feeding tube as been removed! He now feeds only from the bottle. And he is gulping them down. It takes him about 15 minutes for 2 oz of milk. The orders are that he has to eat at least 52 ml per feeding, but if he wants more he can have more. Such a chunk. He is now 5 lbs 14 oz.
Ryan had his ear test yesterday and passed with flying colors. His personality is really starting to develop. After we changed his diaper last night, he just laid there in a pose with a grin on his face. You can really see his dimples now that he doesnt have any tape for his feeding tube.
He also passed the car seat test. He sat in the car seat for 1 1/2 hours on Wednesday night.

Ryan also has a new cousin. Jen called me this morning and she had Aiden William at 5:25am. 7lbs 6oz, 20 1/2 inches long. We have a leap baby in the family! Congrats cousin! Ryan cant wait to meet Aiden. Ahh 2 boys only 10 weeks apart. Jen, I think we are in for a heap of trouble.

3 comments:

Natrat said...

Whoooooooooooaaaaaa, Ryan, are you growing or what??!!?!?!? How exciting......I love seeing how your are literally growing by leaps and bounds.............I can't wait to see you again!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you........and your Mommy and Daddy........they are such good parents!!!!!!!

Mor Mor Jo said...

Ryan,
I am waiting for a few more hours until I see you again and I am burstng at the seams. I will be there bright and early so we can get to know each other again. Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, God bless you, I love you more today. Mor Mor Jo.

Jen Lee Reeves said...

Wow! Ryan! This is a great day! I can't wait to see those dimples in person.

Big hugs to all of you!